April 3, 2020
The World Health Organization and Google recently released a public service announcement listing five things we all can do to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Hands – wash your hands often.
- Elbow – cough into your elbow instead of your hand.
- Face – do not touch your face.
- Space – keep a safe distance from others when you must go out. The CDC recommends a buffer of at least six feet.
- Home – stay home if you can.
These are some of the most important steps that we an all take to “flatten the curve” on the spread of this pandemic. For our part, LCX Life is now working remotely but we would like to share that we are fully operational! Please reach out with any life settlement questions and our team will be happy to provide the same great service as if we were in the office. You can get an instant estimate of the value of your client’s life insurance policy by visiting the LCX Life calculator. You can also call LCX Life at 888-388-0988, contact us here, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your client’s situation. Our team is available and ready to explain to you all that you would want to know about life settlements.
Remember: Never let your clients abandon a life insurance policy without looking at the life settlement option first! The following websites are great resources for additional COVID-19 information:
- CDC informational website
- New York Times’ live updates
- interactive live US map
- Johns Hopkins’ interactive live world map
- Google’s COVID-19 Information and Resources page